This year we have a new take on the SplitFest Best Line comp ..
We're looking for the best crafted and executed day tour at TB.
To enter simply nominate your tour (or someone else's!) at the SplitFest prizegiving at 4 pm on Sunday and you're in to win!
Here are the judging criteria:
We're looking for the 'best crafted tour' and will be paying particular attention to:
- aesthetics of the route in both its uphill and downhill stages
- the quality of the line you accessed (and skiied!)
- innovation and style in your execution!
- your tour must have been completed within the festival period (Sept 5-9 inclusive) and must start and end at TB.
- for self nominations you'll need someone who can vouch for your route or maybe you have some photo evidence to share!
Thanks as always to Spark R&D and Splitn2.com!